- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 656150, 11 pages
Guizhi-Fuling-Wan, a Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine, Ameliorates Memory Deficits and Neuronal Apoptosis in the Streptozotocin-Induced Hyperglycemic Rodents via the Decrease of Bax/Bcl2 Ratio and Caspase-3 Expression
1Department of Chinese Pharmaceutical Sciences and Chinese Medicine Resources, College of Pharmacy, China Medical University, Taichung 40402, Taiwan
2Department of Pharmacology, College of Medicine, China Medical University, Taichung 40402, Taiwan
3Department of Pharmacy, China Medical University Hospital, Taichung 40421, Taiwan
4Department of Pharmacology, University of Minnesota and Geriatric Research, Education and Clinical Center, VA Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Received 14 July 2012; Revised 24 September 2012; Accepted 8 October 2012
Academic Editor: Shuang-En Chuang
Copyright © 2012 Kuo-Jen Wu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yuh-Fung Chen, Huei-Yann Tsai, Kuo-Jen Wu, Lian-Ru Siao, and W. Gibson Wood, “Pipoxolan Ameliorates Cerebral Ischemia via Inhibition of Neuronal Apoptosis and Intimal Hyperplasia through Attenuation of VSMC Migration and Modulation of Matrix Metalloproteinase-2/9 and Ras/MEK/ERK Signaling Pathways,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 9, 2013.
- Caili Zhang, Anzhong Wang, Xiaona Sun, Xiaocai Li, Xinghua Zhao, Shuang Li, and Aituan Ma, “Protective Effects of Lycium barbarum Polysaccharides on Testis Spermatogenic Injury Induced by Bisphenol A in Mice,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Yuh-Fung Chen, Ming-Ming Lee, Hsun-Lang Fang, Jhao-Guei Yang, Yu-Chien Chen, and Huei-Yann Tsai, “Paeoniflorin inhibits excitatory amino acid agonist-and high-dose morphine-induced nociceptive behavior in mice via modulation of N-methyl-D-aspartate receptors,” BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 16, no. 1, 2016.
- Li Han, Xiaojuan Guo, Hua Bian, Lei Yang, Zhong Chen, Wenhua Zang, and Jingke Yang, “Guizhi Fuling Wan, a Traditional Chinese Herbal Formula, Sensitizes Cisplatin-Resistant Human Ovarian Cancer Cells through Inactivation of the PI3K/AKT/mTOR Pathway,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2016, pp. 1–11, 2016.