- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 670362, 21 pages
Mechanism of Earthquake Simulation as a Prenatal Stressor Retarding Rat Offspring Development and Chinese Medicine Correcting the Retardation: Hormones and Gene-Expression Alteration
1The School of Nursing, Chengdu University of T.C.M., Chengdu 610075, China
2School of Biology and Engineering, Southwest Jiaotong University, Chengdu 610031, China
3Earthquake Emergency Security Center, Sichuan Provincial Seismological Bureau, Chengdu 610041, China
4Molecular Laboratory of T.C.M., Chengdu University of T.C.M., Chengdu 610075, China
5School of Humanity and Information Management, Chengdu Medical University, Chengdu 610075, China
Received 26 August 2012; Revised 3 October 2012; Accepted 5 October 2012
Academic Editor: Jang-Hern Lee
Copyright © 2012 X. G. Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hongfei Fu, Canjie Wu, Hasan Riaz, Hualin Zhang, Li Han, Liya Bai, Feifei Yang, and Liguo Yang, “beta-Cryptoxanthin uptake in THP-1 macrophages upregulates the CYP27A1 signaling pathway,” Molecular Nutrition & Food Research, vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 425–436, 2014.
- Xian Geng Zhang, Hui Zhang, Lin Lin, Yi Qing Yang, Ting Ting Deng, Qin Liu, Xiao Li Liang, Mi Qu Wang, and De Zhong Peng, “Genes Underlying Positive Influence Of Prenatal Environmental Enrichment And Negative Influence Of Prenatal Earthquake Simulation And Corrective Influence Of Chinese Herbalmedicine On Rat Offspring: Irf7 And Ninj2,” African Journal of Traditional Complementary and Alternative Medicines, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 367–376, 2014.