- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 671386, 16 pages
Effects of Different Electroacupuncture Scheduling Regimens on Murine Bone Tumor-Induced Hyperalgesia: Sex Differences and Role of Inflammation
1Department of Veterinary and Biomedical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota, St. Paul, MN 55108, USA
2Department of Radiology, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI 53226, USA
3Department of Veterinary and Biomedical Sciences, University of Minnesota, Room 205 Veterinary Medicine Building, 1971 Commonwealth Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108, USA
Received 23 August 2012; Revised 21 November 2012; Accepted 28 November 2012
Academic Editor: Chong-Zhi Wang
Copyright © 2012 Branden A. Smeester et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Eyup Akgün, Muhammad I. Javed, Mary M. Lunzer, Branden A. Smeester, Al J. Beitz, and Philip S. Portoghese, “Ligands that interact with putative MOR-mGluR5 heteromer in mice with inflammatory pain produce potent antinociception,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 110, no. 28, pp. 11595–11599, 2013.
- Branden A. Smeester, Mona Al-Gizawiy, Elaine E. O’Brien, Marna E. Ericson, Jennifer L. Triemstra, and Alvin J. Beitz, “The Effect of Electroacupuncture on Osteosarcoma Tumor Growth and Metastasis: Analysis of Different Treatment Regimens,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Branden A. Smeester, Mary M. Lunzer, Eyup Akgün, Alvin J. Beitz, and Philip S. Portoghese, “Targeting putative mu opioid/metabotropic glutamate receptor-5 heteromers produces potent antinociception in a chronic murine bone Cancer model,” European Journal of Pharmacology, 2014.
- Branden A. Smeester, Mary M. Lunzer, Eyup Akgun, Alvin J. Beitz, and Philip S. Portoghese, “Targeting putative mu opioid/metabotropic glutamate receptor-5 heteromers produces potent antinociception in a chronic murine bone cancer model,” European Journal Of Pharmacology, vol. 743, pp. 48–52, 2014.
- Brian L. Schmidt, “The Neurobiology of Cancer Pain,” Neuroscientist, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 546–562, 2014.
- S. Shor, B.A. Fadl-Alla, H.C. Pondenis, X. Zhang, K.L. Wycislo, S. Lezmi, and T.M. Fan, “Expression of Nociceptive Ligands in Canine Osteosarcoma,” Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 268–275, 2015.