- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 710750, 8 pages
Acupuncture Use among American Adults: What Acupuncture Practitioners Can Learn from National Health Interview Survey 2007?
1Division of Health Services Research, Department of Family and Community Medicine, Laura W. Bush Institute for Women's Health, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, 3601 4th Street, STOP 8143, Lubbock, TX 79430, USA
2Family and Community Medicine, TCM Research Program, Center for Integrative Medicine, University of Maryland School of Medicine, East Hall, 520 W. Lombard Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
3Division of Health Services Research, Department of Health Promotion and Policy, University of Maryland School of Dentistry, and Division of Preventive Medicine, Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, University of Maryland School of Medicine, 650 West Baltimore Street, Room 2213, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
4Department of Family and Community Medicine, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, 9849 Kenworthy Street, El Paso, TX 79924, USA
Received 9 August 2011; Accepted 9 November 2011
Academic Editor: Arndt Büssing
Copyright © 2012 Yan Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Benjamin L. Marx, Lee Hullender Rubin, Ryan Milley, Richard Hammerschlag, and Deborah L. Ackerman, “A Prospective Patient-Centered Data Collection Program at an Acupuncture an d Oriental Medicine Teaching Clinic,” Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 410–415, 2013.
- Weidong Lu, and David S. Rosenthal, “Acupuncture for Cancer Pain and Related Symptoms,” Current Pain and Headache Reports, vol. 17, no. 3, 2013.
- Maria T. Chao, Erin Connelly, and Adrianna Locke, “Patient perspectives on care received at community acupuncture clinics: a q ualitative thematic analysis,” Bmc Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 13, 2013.
- Aslak Steinsbekk, and Marit By Rise, “Characteristics of Female and Male Visitors to Practitioners of Acupuncture in the HUNT3 Study,” American Journal of Chinese Medicine, vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 995–1010, 2013.
- Jiang-Ti Kong, Rosa N. Schnyer, Kevin A. Johnson, and Sean Mackey, “Understanding Central Mechanisms of Acupuncture Analgesia Using Dynamic Quantitative Sensory Testing: A Review,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Guangli Yan, Aihua Zhang, Hui Sun, Weiping Cheng, Xiangcai Meng, Li Liu, Yingzhi Zhang, Ning Xie, and Xijun Wang, “Dissection of Biological Property of Chinese Acupuncture Point Zusanli Based on Long-Term Treatment via Modulating Multiple Metabolic Pathways,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.