- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 714517, 5 pages
Clinical and Epidemiological Investigation of TCM Syndromes of Patients with Coronary Heart Disease in China
1Guangdong Provincial Hospital of TCM, 111 Dade Road, Guangdong, Guangzhou 510120, China
2Xiyuan Hospital, China Academy of Chinese Medical Science, Beijing 100091, China
3Fuwai Cardiovascular Disease Hospital, Chinese Academy of Medical Science, Beijing 100037, China
Received 26 September 2011; Revised 3 January 2012; Accepted 4 January 2012
Academic Editor: Hao Xu
Copyright © 2012 Yi Ren et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. F. Wu, “The importance of epidemiological study on cardiovascular diseases,” Chinese Journal of Epidemiology, vol. 24, no. 7, p. 337, 2003.
- K. J. Chen, D. Z. Shi, H. Xu et al., “XS0601 reduces the incidence of restenosis: a prospective study of 335 patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention in China,” Chinese Medical Journal, vol. 119, no. 1, pp. 6–13, 2006.
- Q. H. Shang, H. Xu, X. Y. Lu, et al., “A multi-center randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial of xiongshao capsule in preventing restenosis after percutaneous coronary intervention: a subgroup analysis of senile patients,” Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine, vol. 17, pp. 669–674, 2011.
- The Joint International Society and Federation of Cardiology/World Health Organization task force on standardization of clinical nomenclature, “Nomenclature and criteria for diagnosis of ischemic heart disease,” Chinese Journal of Cardiology, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 75–76, 1981.
- Subcommittee of Cardiovascular Diseases of China Society of Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine, “Criteria for TCM syndrome differentiation of patients with coronary heart disease,” Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 257–258, 1991.
- L. Chambless, U. Keil, A. Dobson et al., “Population versus clinical view of case fatality from acute coronary heart disease: results from the WHO MONICA project 1985–1990,” Circulation, vol. 96, no. 11, pp. 3849–3859, 1997.
- A. T. Wielgosz and M. C. Lynne, “Cardiovascular disease in the Americans: current data and future needs,” CVD Prevention, vol. 1, pp. 71–81, 1998.
- Z. S. Wu, C. H. Yao, D. Zhao, et al., “Multi-provincial monitoring of the trends and determinants of cardiovascular diseases (Sino-MONICA project)—Monitoring results of incidence and mortality,” Chinese Journal of Cardiology, vol. 25, pp. 7–11, 1997.
- Y. Feng, H. Xu, D. Qu, F. Zheng, D.-Z. Shi, and K.-J. Chen, “Study on the tongue manifestations for the blood-stasis and toxin syndrome in the stable patients of coronary heart disease,” Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 333–338, 2011.
- O. U. Li, H. Xu, and Z. H. Gao, “A multi-center cross-sectional study of distribution characteristics of TCM syndromes in 1072 CHD patients,” Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine on Cardio/Cerebrovascular Disease, vol. 9, pp. 385–386, 2011.
- Z. K. Yuan, S. Tian, X. P. Huang, et al., “Clinical epidemiological study of the traditional chinese medicine (TCM) Syndromes of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD) in Changsha City,” Chinese Archives of Traditional Chinese Medicine, vol. 26, pp. 1605–1608, 2008.