- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 715942, 13 pages
Systematic Review of Yoga for Pregnant Women: Current Status and Future Directions
Department of Psychology, Faculty of Health, York University, Toronto, ON, Canada M3J 1P3
Received 20 April 2012; Accepted 8 June 2012
Academic Editor: Karen J. Sherman
Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Curtis et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Thomas G. O'Connor, Catherine Monk, and Elizabeth M. Fitelson, “Practitioner Review: Maternal mood in pregnancy and child development - implications for child psychology and psychiatry,” Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 2013.
- Holger Cramer, Romy Lauche, and Gustav Dobos, “Characteristics of randomized controlled trials of yoga: a bibliometric analysis,” Bmc Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 14, 2014.
- James J. Newham, Anja Wittkowski, Janine Hurley, John D. Aplin, and Melissa Westwood, “Effects Of Antenatal Yoga On Maternal Anxiety And Depression: A Randomized Controlled Trial,” Depression and Anxiety, 2014.
- Abbas Rakhshani, Raghuram Nagarathna, Rita Mhaskar, Arun Mhaskar, Annamma Thomas, and Sulochana Gunasheela, “Effects of Yoga on Utero-Fetal-Placental Circulation in High-Risk Pregnancy: A Randomized Controlled Trial,” Advances in Preventive Medicine, vol. 2015, pp. 1–10, 2015.