- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 717123, 6 pages
Cardioprotective Effect of the Compound Yangshen Granule in Rat Models with Acute Myocardial Infarction
1Formulary Department, Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, Beijing 100029, China
2Pharmacology Department, Anhui College of Chinese Medicine, Hefei, Anhui 230000, China
Received 10 October 2011; Revised 28 December 2011; Accepted 10 January 2012
Academic Editor: Hao Xu
Copyright © 2012 Xie Ming et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- X. Cai, H. Xu, T. Fang, et al., “Counterevidence study on rat models of Qi and Yin deficiency with acute myocardial ischemia,” Zhong Yao Yao Li Yu Lin Chuang, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 3–5, 2011.
- R. Liu, “Clinical observation on the treatment of 47 cases of angina pectoris of coronary heart diseases with shenmaiyin addition,” Zhong Yi Yao Dao Bao, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 28–29, 2006.
- Y. Li, “Methodology in pharmacological experiment of chinese medicine,” Shanghai Scientific and Technical Publishers, pp. 307–322, 2006.
- S. Xu, R. Bian, and X. Chen, “Methodology of pharmacological experiment,” People’s Medical Publishing House, p. 1052, 2003.
- Q. Chen, “Methodology about pharmacological study in Chinese medicine,” People’s Medical Publishing House, p. 714, 2000.
- Y. Du, X. Yang, and X. Zhang, “The research of protecting rats’ myocardial ischemia by HuoXueTongMaiLing,” Shi Zhen Guo Yi Guo Yao, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 1428–1430, 2010.
- F. Wei, J. Zhang, K. Han et al., “Establishing a model of acute myocardial infarction in rats without artificial ventilation,” Xi An Jiao Tong Da Xue Xue Bao, vol. 31, no. 6, pp. 699–702, 2010.
- “Compilation of registering regulations and relevant documents about health care products,” Beijing Yao Pin Jian Du Guan Li Ju, pp. 82–84, 2007.
- W. Yuan, “The influence of ginsenosides in ginseng to heat and noise stress for rat’s cerebral cortex and transmitters and serum cortex,” Guo Ji Renshen Guo Ji Yan Jiu Tao Lun Hui Lun Wen Ji(Changchun China), p. 62, 1992.
- M. Han, D. Shi, E. Ni, and Y. Zhou, “Experimental research about ginseng Increasing Rabbit’s blood flow of Ischemic myocardial tissue,” ZhongGuo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi, vol. 12, no. 7, pp. 427–429, 1992.
- Q. Wang, F. Liu, J. Liu, et al., “Effects of panaxdiols saponin on hemorheological parameters and PGF1a, TXB2 in rat model of acute blood stasis,” Zhongguo Shi Yan Fang Ji Xue Za Zhi, no. 5, pp. 52–54, 2009.
- B. Yu, X. Yin, G. Xu, et al., “Short mountain ophiopogon pharmacological activity research,” Zhong Yao Cai, vol. 14, no. 4, p. 7, 1991.
- G. Gao, X. Song, and L. Ye, “Effects of total aminoacid of liriope spicata lour on experimental myocardial ischemia,” ZhongGuo Yao Li Xue Tong Bao, vol. 9, no. 4, p. 281, 1993.
- Q. Zhu and X. Lv, “Puerarin in pharmacology and clinical application,” Zhong Cao Yao, vol. 28, no. 1, p. 693, 1997.
- Z. Yu, G. Zhang, and H. Zhao, “Effects of Puerariae isoflavone on blood viscosity, thrombosis and platelet function,” Zhong Yao Cai, vol. 20, no. 9, pp. 468–469, 1997.
- J. Liu, W. Gu, S. Yang, et al., “A study of the effect of Ziziphus jujuba seeds on experimental arrythmia and cardie ischaemia of rats,” Di Yi Jun Yi Da Xue Xue Bao, vol. 5, no. 1, p. 31, 1985.
- H. Wan, L. Ding, and X. Kong, “Protective effects of total saponins of semen ziziphi saponase on cultured myocardial cells exposed to anoxia-reoxygenation,” Sheng Wu Hua Xue Yu Sheng Wu Wu Li Jin Zhan, vol. 22, no. 6, p. 540, 1995.
- P. Qu, “The research about effects of aerobic exercise to make fatigue recovery by active green tea extract,” Yun Dong Yi Xue, vol. 12, p. 655, 2007.
- H. Wiseman, P. Plitzanopoulou, and O. Sames, “Antioxidant properties of athanolic and oqueous extracts of the green tea compared to black tea,” Biochemical Society Transactions, vol. 24, no. 3, p. 390, 1996.