- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 734987, 15 pages
Explore the Molecular Mechanism of Apoptosis Induced by Tanshinone IIA on Activated Rat Hepatic Stellate Cells
1School of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Chang Gung University, Kweishan, Taoyuan 333, Taiwan
2Chinese Herbal Medicine Research Team, Healthy Aging Research Center, Chang Gung University, Taoyuan 333, Taiwan
Received 23 July 2012; Revised 28 November 2012; Accepted 7 December 2012
Academic Editor: Youn Chul Kim
Copyright © 2012 Tai-Long Pan and Pei-Wen Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tai-Long Pan, Tung-Ho Wu, Pei-Wen Wang, Yann-Lii Leu, Nardnisa Sintupisut, Chun-Hsun Huang, Fang-Rong Chang, and Yang-Chang Wu, “Functional proteomics reveals the protective effects of saffron ethanolic extract on hepatic ischemia-reperfusion injury,” Proteomics, 2013.
- Tai-Long Pan, Pei-Wen Wang, Yu-Chiang Hung, Chun-Hsun Huang, and Kun-Ming Rau, “Proteomic analysis reveals tanshinone IIA enhances apoptosis of advanced cervix carcinoma CaSki cells through mitochondria intrinsic and endoplasmic reticulum stress pathways,” Proteomics, 2013.