- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 735396, 12 pages
Chlorella sorokiniana-Induced Activation and Maturation of Human Monocyte-Derived Dendritic Cells through NF-κB and PI3K/MAPK Pathways
Biomedical Technology and Device Research Laboratories, Industrial Technology Research Institute, Hsinchu 31040, Taiwan
Received 26 April 2012; Revised 5 October 2012; Accepted 11 October 2012
Academic Editor: Alfredo Vannacci
Copyright © 2012 Nien-Tzu Chou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yi Liu, Zhilin Yin, Run Zhang, Ke Yan, Lei Chen, Fanfan Chen, Weiyi Huang, Bingke Lv, Chengmei Sun, and Xiaodan Jiang, “MSCs inhibit bone marrow-derived DC maturation and function through the release of TSG-6,” Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, vol. 450, no. 4, pp. 1409–1415, 2014.
- Juliana Falcato Vecina, Alexandre Gabarra Oliveira, Tiago Gomes Araujo, Sueli Regina Baggio, Cristiane Okuda Torello, Mario Jose Abdalla Saad, and Mary Luci de Souza Queiroz, “Chlorella modulates insulin signaling pathway and prevents high-fat diet-induced insulin resistance in mice,” Life Sciences, vol. 95, no. 1, pp. 45–52, 2014.
- Qihuan Zhang, Ming Qiu, Wei Xu, Zhen Gao, Rong Shao, and Zhitao Qi, “Effects of dietary administration of Chlorella on the immune status of gibel carp, Carassius auratus gibelio,” Italian Journal of Animal Science, vol. 13, no. 3, 2014.