- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 739045, 10 pages
Acupuncture for the Treatment of Opiate Addiction
1School of Chinese Medicine, China Medical University, No. 91 Hsueh-Shih Road, Taichung 40402, Taiwan
2Graduate Institute of Integrated Medicine, China Medical University, No. 91 Hsueh-Shih Road, Taichung 40402, Taiwan
3Department of Psychiatry, Armed Forces Taoyuan General Hospital, No. 168 Zhong-Xing Road, Taoyuan 32551, Taiwan
4Graduate Institute of Acupuncture Science, China Medical University, No. 91 Hsueh-Shih Road, Taichung 40402, Taiwan
Received 2 May 2011; Revised 15 July 2011; Accepted 14 November 2011
Academic Editor: Edwin L. Cooper
Copyright © 2012 Jaung-Geng Lin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chien-Chang Liao, Jaung-Geng Lin, Chin-Chuan Tsai, Hsin-Long Lane, Ta-Chen Su, Hwang-Huei Wang, Fung-Chang Sung, Ta-Liang Chen, and Chun-Chuan Shih, “An Investigation of the Use of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Stroke Patients in Taiwan,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2012, pp. 1–8, 2012.
- A. White, “Trials of acupuncture for drug dependence: a recommendation for hypotheses based on the literature,” Acupuncture in Medicine, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 297–304, 2013.
- Mohsen Foroughipour, Hamid Reza Bahrami Taghanaki, Morteza Saeidi, Mojtaba Khazaei, Payam Sasannezhad, and Ali Shoeibi, “Amantadine and the place of acupuncture in the treatment of fatigue in patients with multiple sclerosis: an observational study,” Acupuncture In Medicine, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 27–30, 2013.
- B. Desbois, J. Lacoste, M. Jan, L. Jehel, and S. Lamy, “Évaluation des bienfaits de l’acupuncture dans la prise en charge des sujets dépendants aux substances à l’aide des Échelles Visuelles Analogiques,” European Psychiatry, vol. 28, no. 8, pp. 8–9, 2013.
- Janssen, Demorest, Kelly, Thiessen, Abrahams, and Raith, “Auricular acupuncture for chemically dependent pregnant women: A randomized controlled trial of the NADA protocol,” Deutsche Zeitschrift fur Akupunktur, vol. 56, no. 2, pp. 28–30, 2013.
- Young-Dae Kim, In Heo, Byung-Cheul Shin, Cindy Crawford, Hyung-Won Kang, and Jung-Hwa Lim, “Acupuncture for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: A Systematic Review of Randomized Controlled Trials and Prospective Clinical Trials,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Yuan-Yu Chan, Wan-Yu Lo, Tsai-Chung Li, Lih-Jong Shen, Szu-Nian Yang, Yi-Hung Chen, and Jaung-Geng Lin, “Clinical Efficacy of Acupuncture as an Adjunct to Methadone Treatment Services for Heroin Addicts: A Randomized Controlled Trial,” The American Journal of Chinese Medicine, vol. 42, no. 03, pp. 569–586, 2014.