- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 758097, 10 pages
Flavonoid Myricetin Modulates Receptor Activity through Activation of Channels and CaMK-II Pathway
1Epithelial Cell Biology Research Centre, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
2Department of Physiology, Medical College Qingdao University, Qingdao, China
3Laboratory Animal Services Centre, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
4Department of Physiology, School of Basic Medical Sciences, Jilin University, Changchun, China
5School of Biomedical Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Received 20 June 2012; Revised 31 July 2012; Accepted 10 August 2012
Academic Editor: Ke Ren
Copyright © 2012 Xiao Hu Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Diana M. Sama, and Christopher M. Norris, “Calcium dysregulation and neuroinflammation: Discrete and integrated mechanisms for age-related synaptic dysfunction,” Ageing Research Reviews, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 982–995, 2013.
- Barbara Romano, Ester Pagano, Vittorino Montanaro, Alfonso L. Fortunato, Natasa Milic, and Francesca Borrelli, “Novel Insights into the Pharmacology of Flavonoids,” Phytotherapy Research, 2013.
- Santhi Gorantla, Yutong Liu, Biyun Zhou, Larisa Y. Poluektova, Jiangtao Luo, Aditya N. Bade, Adrian A. Epstein, Howard E. Gendelman, and Michael D. Boska, “Improved Visualization of Neuronal Injury Following Glial Activation by Manganese Enhanced MRI,” Journal Of Neuroimmune Pharmacology, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 1027–1036, 2013.