- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 758641, 15 pages
The Evolution of Mindfulness-Based Physical Interventions in Breast Cancer Survivors
1Department of General Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
2Nicotine Research Program, Primary Care Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Received 8 May 2012; Accepted 27 June 2012
Academic Editor: Andreas Michalsen
Copyright © 2012 Daniela L. Stan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Anna Casellas-Grau, Antoni Font, and Jaume Vives, “Positive psychology interventions in breast cancer. A systematic review,” Psycho-Oncology, 2013.
- C. C. Hack, N. B. M. Huettner, D. Paepke, P. Voiss, G. Dobos, S. Kuemmel, K. Muenstedt, M. Kiechle, P. A. Fasching, and M. W. Beckmann, “Integrative Medicine in Gynecologic Oncology - Possibilities and Limits Part 1,” Geburtshilfe und Frauenheilkunde, vol. 73, no. 10, pp. R65–R78, 2013.
- Yoshio Nakamura, David L. Lipschitz, Renee Kuhn, Anita Y. Kinney, and Gary W. Donaldson, “Investigating efficacy of two brief mind–body intervention programs for managing sleep disturbance in cancer survivors: a pilot randomized controlled trial,” Journal of Cancer Survivorship, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 165–182, 2013.
- Shirley S. M. Fong, Shamay S. M. Ng, W. S. Luk, Joanne W. Y. Chung, Louisa M. Y. Chung, William W. N. Tsang, and Lina P. Y. Chow, “Shoulder Mobility, Muscular Strength, and Quality of Life in Breast Cancer Survivors with and without Tai Chi Qigong Training,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Marcy C. McCall, Alison Ward, Nia W. Roberts, and Carl Heneghan, “Overview of Systematic Reviews: Yoga as a Therapeutic Intervention for Adults with Acute and Chronic Health Conditions,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–18, 2013.
- Yi Xia, Guixian Tong, Rui Feng, Jing Chai, Jing Cheng, and Debin Wang, “Psychosocial and Behavioral Interventions and Cancer Patient Survival Again: Hints of an Adjusted Meta-Analysis,” Integrative Cancer Therapies, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 301–309, 2014.
- Sandra A. Mitchell, Amy J. Hoffman, Jane C. Clark, Regina M. DeGennaro, Patricia Poirier, Carolene B. Robinson, and Breanna L. Weisbrod, “Putting Evidence Into Practice: An Update of Evidence-Based Interventions for Cancer-Related Fatigue During and Following Treatment,” Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, vol. 18, no. s6, pp. 38–58, 2014.
- Mark Stoutenberg, Alyssa Sogor, Kris Arheart, Stacy E. Cutrono, and Julie Kornfeld, “A Wellness Program for Cancer Survivors and Caregivers: Developing an Integrative Pilot Program with Exercise, Nutrition, and Complementary Medicine,” Journal of Cancer Education, 2015.
- M. Kröz, M. Reif, R. Zerm, K. Winter, F. Schad, C. Gutenbrunner, M. Girke, and C. Bartsch, “Do we have predictors of therapy responsiveness for a multimodal therapy concept and aerobic training in breast cancer survivors with chronic cancer-related fatigue?,” European Journal of Cancer Care, 2015.