- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 769042, 7 pages
Use of Chinese Herb Medicine in Cancer Patients: A Survey in Southwestern China
1Department of Abdominal Cancer, West China Hospital, Sichuan University, Sichuan Province, Chengdu 610041, China
2Department of Medical Oncology, Teaching Hospital of Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Sichuan Province, Chengdu 610075, China
Received 8 March 2012; Revised 11 June 2012; Accepted 16 July 2012
Academic Editor: Arndt Büssing
Copyright © 2012 Tai-Guo Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- S. Schroeder, S. Lee, and T. Efferth, “Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine for Cancer Patients,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2013.
- Ping Chong Bee, Gin Gin Gan, and Rizah Mazzuin Razali, “Survey of Willingness to Accept Chemotherapy among Elderly Malaysian Patients,” Asian Pacific Journal Of Cancer Prevention, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 2029–2032, 2013.
- Fang Zheng, Jingjing Wu, Shunyu Zhao, Qingmei Luo, Qing Tang, LiJun Yang, Liuning Li, WanYing Wu, and Swei Sunny Hann, “Baicalein increases the expression and reciprocal interplay of RUNX3 and FOXO3a through crosstalk of AMPK alpha and MEK/ERK1/2 signaling pathways in h,” Journal Of Experimental & Clinical Cancer Research, vol. 34, 2015.
- Gang Chen, Ting-ting Qiao, Hao Ding, Chen-xi Li, Hui-ling Zheng, Xiao-ling Chen, Shao-ming Hu, and Shi-ying Yu, “Use of Chinese herbal medicine therapies in comprehensive hospitals in central China: A parallel survey in cancer patients and clinicians,” Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology [Medical Sciences], vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 808–814, 2015.
- Li Tang, Andy H. Lee, Colin W. Binns, Yer Van Hui, and Kelvin K.W. Yau, “Consumption of Chinese herbal medicines during pregnancy and postpartum: A prospective cohort study in China,” Midwifery, 2015.
- Chien-Ju Lin, Ya-An Chang, Yi-Ling Lin, Shing Hwa Liu, Cheng-Kuei Chang, and Ruei-Ming Chen, “Preclinical effects of honokiol on treating glioblastoma multiforme via G1 phase arrest and cell apoptosis,” Phytomedicine, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 517–527, 2016.
- Fang Zheng, Jingjing Wu, Xiong Li, Qing Tang, LiJun Yang, Xiaobing Yang, WanYin Wu, and Swei Sunny Hann, “ Chinese Herbal Medicine Fuzheng Kang-Ai Decoction Inhibited Lung Cancer Cell Growth through AMPK α -Mediated Induction and Interplay of IGFBP1 and FOXO3a ,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2016, pp. 1–15, 2016.