- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 781280, 10 pages
The Dual Antimelanogenic and Antioxidant Activities of the Essential Oil Extracted from the Leaves of Acorus macrospadiceus (Yamamoto) F. N. Wei et Y. K. Li
1Department of Medical Laboratory Science and Biotechnology, China Medical University, No. 91 Hsueh-Shih Road, Taichung 40402, Taiwan
2Department of Hair Styling and Design, Hung Kuang University, No. 34, Chung-Chie Rd., Shalu, Taichung City 43302, Taiwan
3Department of Applied Cosmetology & Master Program of Cosmetic Science, Hung Kuang University, No. 34, Chung-Chie Rd., Shalu, Taichung City 43302, Taiwan
4Crop production Section, General of Agriculture Bureau of Taichung City, Taichung, No. 89, Sec 2, Taichung Port Road, Xitun District, Taichung City 40701, Taiwan
Received 18 July 2012; Accepted 6 September 2012
Academic Editor: Edourad Hnawia
Copyright © 2012 Huey-Chun Huang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Huey-Chun Huang, Hsiao-Fen Wang, Kuang-Hway Yih, Long-Zen Chang, and Tsong-Min Chang, “Dual Bioactivities of Essential Oil Extracted from the Leaves of Artemisia argyi as an Antimelanogenic versus Antioxidant Agent and Chemical Composition Analysis by GC/MS,” International Journal Of Molecular Sciences, vol. 13, no. 11, pp. 14679–14697, 2012.
- Hsiou-Yu Ding, Pei-Wen Lin, Hui-WenWang Hui-WenWang, and Te-Sheng Chang, “Methanol Partition Fraction of Ethanol Extract of Discorea nipponica Makino Inhibits Melanogenesis,” Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 719–726, 2014.
- Horng-Huey Ko, Yao-Chang Chiang, Ming-Horng Tsai, Chan-Jung Liang, Lee-Fen Hsu, Shu-Yu Li, Moo-Chin Wang, Feng-Lin Yen, and Chiang-Wen Lee, “Eupafolin, a skin whitening flavonoid isolated from Phyla nodiflora, downregulated melanogenesis: Role of MAPK and Akt pathways,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, vol. 151, no. 1, pp. 386–393, 2014.