- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 786365, 8 pages
Salvianolic Acid B Reducing Portal Hypertension Depends on Macrophages in Isolated Portal Perfused Rat Livers with Chronic Hepatitis
1Institute of Medicinal Plant Development, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Peking Union Medical College, Beijing 100193, China
2School of Basic Medicine, Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, Beijing 100029, China
Received 9 July 2012; Accepted 29 August 2012
Academic Editor: Youn Chul Kim
Copyright © 2012 Xin Zhao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Qing-An Jia, Zhi-Ming Wang, Zheng-Gang Ren, Yang Bu, Xiao-Ying Xie, Yan-Hong Wang, Lan Zhang, Qiang-Bo Zhang, Tong-Chun Xue, Li-Fen Deng, and Zhao-You Tang, “Herbal compound "Songyou Yin" attenuates hepatoma cell invasiveness and met astasis through downregulation of cytokines secreted by activated hepatic s tellate cells,” Bmc Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 13, 2013.
- Chunguang Wang, Tie Zhang, Xuemei Cui, Shuang Li, Xinghua Zhao, and Xiuhui Zhong, “Hepatoprotective Effects of a Chinese Herbal Formula, Longyin Decoction, on Carbon-Tetrachloride-Induced Liver Injury in Chickens,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.