- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 792042, 9 pages
Massage for Children Undergoing Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation: A Qualitative Report
1Department of General Internal Medicine, The University of Califorina, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
2Alcohol Research Group (E.A.L.), Emeryville, CA 94608, USA
3Department of Physiological Nursing, School of Nursing, The University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
4Division of Blood and Marrow Transplant, Department of Pediatrics, The University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
5Osher Center for Integrative Medicine, The University of California, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
6Department of Medicine, Hematology and Oncology, The University of California, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
7Department of Family and Community Medicine, The University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Received 30 September 2011; Accepted 9 December 2011
Academic Editor: Beverley de Valois
Copyright © 2012 Sara L. Ackerman et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Theologia Tsitsi, Vasilios Raftopoulos, Evridiki Papastavrou, and Andreas Charalambous, “Complementary and alternative medical interventions for the management of anxiety in parents of children who are hospitalized and suffer from a malignancy: A systematic review of RCTs,” European Journal of Integrative Medicine, 2013.
- Sian Cotton, Christina M. Luberto, Lois H. Bogenschutz, Terri J. Pelley, and Jeffrey Dusek, “Integrative Care Therapies and Pain in Hospitalized Children and Adolescents: A Retrospective Database Review,” The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, pp. 131031065956009, 2013.
- Felicity L. Bishop, and Michelle M. Holmes, “Mixed Methods in CAM Research: A Systematic Review of Studies Published in 2012,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Shana Jacobs, “Integrative Therapy Use for Management of Side Effects and Toxicities Experienced by Pediatric Oncology Patients,” Children, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 424–440, 2014.
- Lindsay Jibb, Paul Nathan, Bonnie Stevens, Emily Seto, Joseph Cafazzo, Nisha Stephens, Liza Yohannes, and Jennifer Stinson, “Psychological and Physical Interventions for the Management of Cancer-Related Pain in Pediatric and Young Adult Patients: An Integrative Review,” Oncology Nursing Forum, vol. 42, no. 6, pp. E339–E357, 2015.
- Sheng-Miauh Huang, Li-Yin Chien, Cheng-Jeng Tai, Ping-Ho Chen, Pei-Ju Lien, and Chen-Jei Tai, “Effects of symptoms and complementary and alternative medicine use on the yang deficiency pattern among breast cancer patients receiving chemotherapy,” Complementary Therapies in Medicine, 2015.
- Shana Jacobs, Catriona Mowbray, Lauren Muser Cates, Allison Baylor, Christopher Gable, Elizabeth Skora, Monica Estrada, Yao Cheng, Jichuan Wang, Daniel Lewin, and Pamela Hinds, “Pilot Study of Massage to Improve Sleep and Fatigue in Hospitalized Adolescents With Cancer,” Pediatric Blood & Cancer, 2016.