- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 792765, 6 pages
Changes in Cytokine Expression after Electroacupuncture in Neuropathic Rats
1Department of Physiology and Brain Korea 21 Project for Medical Science, Yonsei University College of Medicine, P.O. Box 8044, Seoul 120-752, Republic of Korea
2Acupuncture and Meridian Science Research Center, Kyung Hee University, Seoul 130-701, Republic of Korea
Received 1 June 2011; Revised 12 October 2011; Accepted 26 October 2011
Academic Editor: Rui Chen
Copyright © 2012 Myeoung Hoon Cha et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jun Tang, Zhi-Hong Li, Shun-Nan Ge, Wei Wang, Xiao-Peng Mei, Wen Wang, Ting Zhang, Li-Xian Xu, and Jin-Lian Li, “The Inhibition of Spinal Astrocytic JAK2-STAT3 Pathway Activation Correlates with the Analgesic Effects of Triptolide in the Rat Neuropathic Pain Model,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2012, pp. 1–13, 2012.
- J. Song, J. Yin, H. S. Sallam, T. Bai, Y. Chen, and J. D. Z. Chen, “Electroacupuncture improves burn-induced impairment in gastric motility mediated via the vagal mechanism in rats,” Neurogastroenterology & Motility, 2013.