- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 792820, 9 pages
Electroacupuncture at PC6 (Neiguan) Improves Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase Signaling Pathways Through the Regulation of Neuroendocrine Cytokines in Myocardial Hypertrophic Rats
1Department of Acupuncture and Moxibustion, Hubei University of Chinese Medicine, Wuhan 430061, China
2Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Union Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science & Technology, Wuhan 430022, China
Received 29 April 2011; Accepted 28 June 2011
Academic Editor: Rui Chen
Copyright © 2012 Jia Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- William Christopher Headley, Marc Lichtman, Eyosias Yoseph Imana, Xiaofu Ma, Mahi Abdelbar, Aditya Padaki, Abid Ullah, Munawwar M. Sohul, Taeyoung Yang, and Jeffrey H. Reed, “Practical Issues for Spectrum Management With Cognitive Radios,” Proceedings of The Ieee, vol. 102, no. 3, pp. 242–264, 2014.
- Juan Zhang, Jiangang Song, Jin Xu, Xuemei Chen, Peihao Yin, Xin Lv, and Xiangrui Wang, “ERK1/2-Egr-1 Signaling Pathway-Mediated Protective Effects of Electroacupuncture in a Mouse Model of Myocardial Ischemia-Reperfusion,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.