- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 793841, 6 pages
Biophysical Characteristics of Meridians and Acupoints: A Systematic Review
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, National Key Discipline and Clinical Base, Heilongjiang University of Chinese Medicine, 150040 Harbin, China
2Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Received 24 August 2012; Revised 26 November 2012; Accepted 14 December 2012
Academic Editor: Wolfgang Schwarz
Copyright © 2012 Juan Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Alberto Pérez Samartín, “The Qi pathways,” Revista Internacional de Acupuntura, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 16–18, 2013.
- Rosa B. Spaeth, Stephanie Camhi, Javeria A. Hashmi, Mark Vangel, Ajay D. Wasan, Robert R. Edwards, Randy L. Gollub, and Jian Kong, “A Longitudinal Study of the Reliability of Acupuncture Deqi Sensations in Knee Osteoarthritis,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- C. Will Chen, Chen-Jei Tai, Cheuk-Sing Choy, Chau-Yun Hsu, Shoei-Loong Lin, Wing P. Chan, Han-Sun Chiang, Chang-An Chen, and Ting-Kai Leung, “Wave-Induced Flow in Meridians Demonstrated Using Photoluminescent Bioceramic Material on Acupuncture Points,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.