- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 794343, 2 pages
Natural Products for Liver Diseases: Basic, Clinical, and Translational Research
1Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Changhai Hospital Affiliated to the Second Military Medical University, Shanghai 200433, China
2Institute of Traditional Medicine, National Yang-Ming University, Taipei, 11221, Taiwan
3Sydney Medical School, University of Sydney, Fisher Road, Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia
4Department of Clinical Oncology, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Received 5 November 2012; Accepted 5 November 2012
Copyright © 2012 Chang-Quan Ling et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xiao-Li Wu, Chu-Wen Li, Hai-Ming Chen, Zu-Qing Su, Xiao-Ning Zhao, Jian-Nan Chen, Xiao-Ping Lai, Xiao-Jun Zhang, and Zi-Ren Su, “Anti-Inflammatory Effect of Supercritical-Carbon Dioxide Fluid Extract from Flowers and Buds of Chrysanthemum indicum Linnén,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Pranesh Kumar, Atul Rawat, Amit K. Keshari, Ashok K. Singh, Siddhartha Maity, Arnab De, Amalesh Samanta, and Sudipta Saha, “ Antiproliferative effect of isolated isoquinoline alkaloid from Mucuna pruriens seeds in hepatic carcinoma cells ,” Natural Product Research, pp. 1–4, 2015.