- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 794970, 13 pages
In Vivo Anti-Influenza Virus Activity of Japanese Herbal (Kampo) Medicine, “Shahakusan,” and Its Possible Mode of Action
1Graduate School of Infection Control Sciences, Kitasato University, 5-9-1 Shirokane, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-8641, Japan
2Department of Drug Discovery Sciences, Kitasato Institute for Life Sciences, Kitasato University, 5-9-1 Shirakane, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-8641, Japan
3Department of Basic Research, Oriental Medicine Research Center, Kitasato University, 5-9-1 Shirokane, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-8642, Japan
Received 26 June 2012; Revised 20 November 2012; Accepted 30 November 2012
Academic Editor: Taixiang Wu
Copyright © 2012 Rei Hokari et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dhivya Rajasekaran, Enzo A. Palombo, Tiong Chia Yeo, Diana Lim Siok Ley, Chu Lee Tu, and Francois Malherbe, “Identification of Traditional Medicinal Plant Extracts with Novel Anti-Infl uenza Activity,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 11, 2013.
- Takayuki Nagai, Erika Kataoka, Yuka Aoki, Rei Hokari, Hiroaki Kiyohara, and Haruki Yamada, “Alleviative Effects of a Kampo (a Japanese Herbal) Medicine “Maoto (Ma-Huang-Tang)” on the Early Phase of Influenza Virus Infection and Its Possible Mode of Action,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.