- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 810512, 6 pages
In Adjuvant-Induced Arthritic Rats, Acupuncture Analgesic Effects Are Histamine Dependent: Potential Reasons for Acupoint Preference in Clinical Practice
1Department of Mechanics and Engineering Science, Fudan University, Shanghai 200433, China
2Shanghai Research Center for Acupuncture and Meridians, Shanghai 201203, China
3College of Acupuncture and Moxibustion, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 201203, China
4Medical School, Fudan University, Shanghai 200433, China
Received 18 August 2012; Accepted 27 September 2012
Academic Editor: Ying Xia
Copyright © 2012 Meng Huang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wei Yao, Hongwei Yang, Na Yin, and Guanghong Ding, “Mast Cell-Nerve Cell Interaction at Acupoint: Modeling Mechanotransduction Pathway Induced by Acupuncture,” International Journal of Biological Sciences, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 511–519, 2014.
- Mei-Ling Wu, Dong-Sheng Xu, Wan-Zhu Bai, Jing-Jing Cui, Hong-Ming Shu, Wei He, Xiao-Yu Wang, Hong Shi, Yang-Shuai Su, Ling Hu, Bing Zhu, and Xiang-Hong Jing, “Local cutaneous nerve terminal and mast cell responses to manual acupuncture in acupoint LI4 area of the rats,” Journal of Chemical Neuroanatomy, vol. 68, pp. 14–21, 2015.