- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 818451, 12 pages
Inhibition of Activity of GABA Transporter GAT1 by -Opioid Receptor
1Max-Planck-Institute for Biophysics, Max-von-Laue-Straße 3, 60438 Frankfurt, Germany
2Laboratory of Molecular Cell Biology, Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology and Max-Planck Guest Laboratory, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 320 Yue Yang Road, Shanghai 200031, China
3Department of Neurobiology and Behavior, Center for the Neurobiology of Learning and Memory, University of California, Irvine, CA 92697, USA
4Shanghai Research Center for Acupuncture and Meridians, 199 Guoshoujing Road, Shanghai 201203, China
5NingXia Key Lab of Cerebrocranial Disease, Ningxia Medical University, 1160 Shengli Street, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, Yinchuan 750004, China
6Central Institute of Mental Health, BCCN Heidelberg-Mannheim, J5, 68159 Mannheim, Germany
7Institute for Biophysics, Goethe-University Frankfurt, Max-von-Laue-Straße 1, 60438 Frankfurt, Germany
Received 11 September 2012; Revised 4 November 2012; Accepted 4 November 2012
Academic Editor: Ying Xia
Copyright © 2012 Lu Pu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Richard J. Bodnar, “Endogenous Opiates and Behavior: 2012,” Peptides, 2013.
- Ruixin Zhang, Lixing Lao, Ke Ren, and Brian M. Berman, “Mechanisms of Acupuncture–Electroacupuncture on Persistent Pain,” Anesthesiology, vol. 120, no. 2, pp. 482–503, 2014.
- Peng Gao, Xi Gao, Tairan Fu, Dan Xu, and Qingping Wen, “Acupuncture: Emerging evidence for its use as an analgesic,” Experimental And Therapeutic Medicine, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 1577–1581, 2015.