- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 828170, 6 pages
Reheated Palm Oil Consumption and Risk of Atherosclerosis: Evidence at Ultrastructural Level
1Department of Anatomy, Faculty of Medicine, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Jalan Raja Muda Abd Aziz, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2Institute of Medical Research, Ministry of Health, Jalan Raja Muda Abd Aziz, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Jalan Raja Muda Abd Aziz, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Received 19 October 2012; Accepted 29 November 2012
Academic Editor: Kashmira Nanji
Copyright © 2012 Tan Kai Xian et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chun-Yi Ng, Xin-Fang Leong, Norliana Masbah, Siti Khadijah Adam, Yusof Kamisah, and Kamsiah Jaarin, “Reprint of “Heated Vegetable Oils and Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors”,” Vascular Pharmacology, 2014.
- Chun-Yi Ng, Xin-Fang Leong, Norliana Masbah, Siti Khadijah Adam, Yusof Kamisah, and Kamsiah Jaarin, “Heated Vegetable Oils and Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors,” Vascular Pharmacology, 2014.
- Ryeo-Eun Go, Kyung-A Hwang, Ye-Seul Kim, Seung-Hee Kim, Ki-Hoan Nam, and Kyung-Chul Choi, “Effects of Palm and Sunflower Oils on Serum Cholesterol and Fatty Liver in Rats,” Journal of Medicinal Food, pp. 141113140157003, 2014.
- Xin-Fang Leong, Chun-Yi Ng, and Kamsiah Jaarin, “Animal Models in Cardiovascular Research: Hypertension and Atherosclerosis,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–11, 2015.