- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 837194, 6 pages
A Study of Prognosis, Outcome, and Changing Tendency of Hospitalized AMI Patients in Beijing Third-Grade A-Level Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospitals from 1999 to 2008
1Beijing Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital, Capital Medical University, Dongcheng, Beijing 100010, China
2Cardiovascular Department, Beijing Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital, Capital Medical University, Beijing 100010, China
Received 23 November 2011; Accepted 12 January 2012
Academic Editor: Myeong Soo Lee
Copyright © 2012 Ju-Ju Shang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Chinese society of Cardiology, “AMI guidelines for diagnosis and treatment,” Chinese Journal of Cardiology, vol. 29, no. 12, pp. 710–725, 2001.
- D. Hasdai, S. Behar, L. Wallentin et al., “A prospective survey of the characteristics, treatments and outcomes of patients with acute coronary syndromes in Europe and the Mediterranean basin: the euro heart survey of acute coronary syndromes (Euro Heart Survey ACS),” European Heart Journal, vol. 23, no. 15, pp. 1190–1201, 2002.
- W. Gao, H.-X. Liu, J.-J. Shang, and Q. Zhou, “Comparative study of clinical characteristics in patients with AMI in third-grade A-Level TCM and western medicine hospitals in Beijing,” in Proceedings of the Conference Papers Selection of China Association of TCM Heart Disease Branch of the 10th National Academic Annual Conference and Traditional Chinese Medicine Institute of the 2nd Academic Conference of Jilin Province, 2008.
- S.-R. Wang, H.-X. Liu, D. Zhao, et al., “Study on the therapeutic status of 1242 hospitalized acute myocardial infarction patients in Beijing,” Chinese Journal of Epidemiology, vol. 27, no. 11, pp. 79–83, 2006.
- H.-X. Liu and Q. Zhou, “The correlated analysis of mortality in AMI patients in Beijing third-grade A-Level TCM hospitals,” in Proceedings of the 9th National Symposium on TCM Disease Sselection, 2007.
- L. Zheng, H.-X. Liu, J.-J. Shang, et al., “Chinese medicine intravenous agents as adjunctive therapy for AMI on mortality and recanalization rate of meta analysis,” Journal of Emergency in Traditional Chinese Medicine, vol. 16, no. 7, pp. 859–862, 2007.
- K. Barakat, P. Wilkinson, A. Deaner, D. Fluck, K. Ranjadayalan, and A. Timmis, “How should age affect management of acute myocardial infarction? A prospective cohort study,” The Lancet, vol. 353, no. 9157, pp. 955–959, 1999.
- K. Sakai, Y. Nakagawa, T. Kimura et al., “Comparison of results of coronary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarction in patients years of age versus patients years of age,” American Journal of Cardiology, vol. 89, no. 7, pp. 797–800, 2002.
- K. A. Milner, V. Vaccarino, A. L. Arnold, M. Funk, and R. J. Goldberg, “Gender and age differences in chief complaints of acute myocardial infarction,” American Journal of Cardiology, vol. 93, no. 5, pp. 606–608, 2004.