- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 837581, 10 pages
Curative Effects of Oleanolic Acid on Formed Hypertrophic Scars in the Rabbit Ear Model
1Department of Pharmacognosy, School of Pharmacy, Second Military Medical University, Shanghai 200433, China
2Key Laboratory of Standardization of Chinese Herbal Medicines of Ministry of Education, Pharmacy College, Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Chengdu 610075, China
3Department of Pharmacology, School of Pharmacy, Ningxia Medical University, Yinchuan 750004, China
4Shanghai Anshan Experimental Middle School, Shanghai 200433, China
5The School of Pharmacy & Biomolecular Sciences, Faculty of Science, Liverpool John Moores University, Liverpool L3 3AF, UK
Received 9 November 2012; Revised 11 December 2012; Accepted 11 December 2012
Academic Editor: Ke Liu
Copyright © 2012 Hong Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Guo-Yin Zheng, Li-Ping Qu, Xiao-Qiang Yue, Wei Gu, and Hai-Liang Xin, “Portulacerebroside A induces apoptosis via activation of the mitochondrial death pathway in human liver cancer HCCLM3 cells,” Phytochemistry Letters, vol. 7, pp. 77–84, 2014.
- Mohammad M. Al-Qattan, Mervat M. Abd-Al Wahed, Khalid Hawary, Ahmed A. Alhumidi, and Medhat K. Shier, “Recombinant nAG (a Salamander-Derived Protein) Decreases the Formation of Hypertrophic Scarring in the Rabbit Ear Model,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Jian-Rao Lu, Hai-Yan Han, Jie Chen, Chong-Xiang Xiong, Xin-Hua Wang, Jing Hu, Xiu-Feng Chen, and Li Ma, “Protective Effects of Bu-Shen-Huo-Xue Formula against 5/6 Nephrectomy-Induced Chronic Renal Failure in Rats,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.