- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 848093, 13 pages
Identification of Major Active Ingredients Responsible for Burn Wound Healing of Centella asiatica Herbs
1State Key Laboratory of Natural Medicines, Department of Pharmacology Chinese Materia Medica, China Pharmaceutical University, 24 Tong Jia Xiang, Nanjing 210009, China
2Center for New Drug Research and Development, College of Life Science, Nanjing Normal University, Nanjing 210024, China
3Department of Burns and Plastic Surgery, Nanjing Drum Tower Hospital, Medical School of Nanjing University, Nanjing 210008, China
Received 7 November 2012; Accepted 6 December 2012
Academic Editor: Cassandra L. Quave
Copyright © 2012 Fang Wu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Faraidoon Haghdoost, Mohammad Mehdi Baradaran Mahdavi, Alireza Zandifar, Mohammad Hossein Sanei, Behzad Zolfaghari, and Shaghayegh Haghjooy Javanmard, “Pistacia atlantica Resin Has a Dose-Dependent Effect on Angiogenesis and Skin Burn Wound Healing in Rat,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Difei Bian, Jizhou Zhang, Xin Wu, Yannong Dou, Yan Yang, Qian Tan, Yufeng Xia, Zhunan Gong, and Yue Dai, “Asiatic Acid Isolated From Centella Asiatica Inhibits TGF-beta 1-induced Collagen Expression in Human Keloid Fibroblasts via PPAR-gamma Activation,” International Journal of Biological Sciences, vol. 9, no. 10, pp. 1032–1042, 2013.
- B. Tong, B. Wan, Z. Wei, T. Wang, P. Zhao, Y. Dou, Z. Lv, Y. Xia, and Y. Dai, “Role of cathepsin B in regulating migration and invasion of fibroblast-like synoviocytes into inflamed tissue from patients with rheumatoid arthritis,” Clinical & Experimental Immunology, vol. 177, no. 3, pp. 586–597, 2014.
- Jing Ouyang, Yong-chuan Chen, Gao-xing Luo, Hong Yan, Yi-zhi Peng, Yue-sheng Huang, Pei-yuan Xia, Qin Zhang, Zhen-jiang Liao, Guo-hui Li, Xiao-dong Yang, and Yong-qing Cai, “A Randomized and Controlled Multicenter Prospective Study of the Chinese Medicinal Compound Fufang Xuelian Burn Ointment for the Treatment of Superficial and Deep Second-Degree Burn Wounds,” Cell Biochemistry and Biophysics, vol. 69, no. 3, pp. 467–474, 2014.
- Roodabeh Bahramsoltani, Mohammad Hosein Farzaei, and Roja Rahimi, “Medicinal plants and their natural components as future drugs for the treatment of burn wounds: an integrative review,” Archives of Dermatological Research, 2014.
- Yuan Luo, Yi-Ping Yang, Jie Liu, Wan-Hua Li, Jun Yang, Xin Sui, Xin Yuan, Zhi-Yong Nie, Yan-Qin Liu, Ding Chen, Shao-Hui Lin, and Yong-An Wang, “Neuroprotective effects of madecassoside against focal cerebral ischemia reperfusion injury in rats,” Brain Research, 2014.
- Nader Pazyar, Reza Yaghoobi, Esmail Rafiee, Abolfath Mehrabian, and Amir Feily, “Skin Wound Healing and Phytomedicine: A Review,” Skin Pharmacology and Physiology, vol. 27, no. 6, pp. 303–310, 2014.
- W. Plengmuankhae, and C. Tantitadapitak, “Low temperature and water dehydration increase the levels of asiaticoside and madecassoside in Centella asiatica (L.) Urban,” South African Journal of Botany, vol. 97, pp. 196–203, 2015.
- Chun-Hsu Yao, Jen-Yu Yeh, Yueh-Sheng Chen, Ming-Hsien Li, and Chiung-Hua Huang, “ Wound-healing effect of electrospun gelatin nanofibres containing Centella asiatica extract in a rat model ,” Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine, 2015.