- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 853516, 9 pages
Interstitial Fluid Flow: The Mechanical Environment of Cells and Foundation of Meridians
Department of Mechanics and Engineering Science, Shanghai Research Center of Acupuncture, Fudan University, 220 Handan Road, Shanghai 200433, China
Received 5 July 2012; Revised 3 October 2012; Accepted 20 October 2012
Academic Editor: Wolfgang Schwarz
Copyright © 2012 Wei Yao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Guangjun Wang, Yuying Tian, Shuyong Jia, and Wenting Zhou, “Pilot study of blood perfusion coherence along the meridian in forearm,” Bmc Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 13, 2013.
- Luo Mingfu, Dong Xiaotong, Song Xiaojing, Jiang Jin, Zhann Jinling, and Han Ying, “Study on the Dynamic Compound Structure Composed of Mast Cells, Blood Vessels, and Nerves in Rat Acupoint,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–4, 2013.
- Stefania Pacini, and Marco Ruggiero, “A new methodology of viewing extra-axial fluid and cortical abnormalities i n children with autism via transcranial ultrasonography,” Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, vol. 7, 2014.