- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 863905, 11 pages
Effectiveness of Yoga for Menopausal Symptoms: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials
Chair of Complementary and Integrative Medicine, University of Duisburg-Essen, Essen, Germany
Received 3 May 2012; Accepted 1 June 2012
Academic Editor: Arndt Büssing
Copyright © 2012 Holger Cramer et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Arndt Büssing, Andreas Michalsen, Sat Bir S. Khalsa, Shirley Telles, and Karen J. Sherman, “Effects of Yoga on Mental and Physical Health: A Short Summary of Reviews,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2012, pp. 1–7, 2012.
- Holger Cramer, Romy Lauche, Jost Langhorst, and Gustav Dobos, “Yoga For Depression: A Systematic Review And Meta-Analysis,” Depression and Anxiety, 2013.
- R. Lauche, J. Langhorst, G. Dobos, and H. Cramer, “A systematic review and meta-analysis of Tai Chi for osteoarthritis of the knee,” Complementary Therapies in Medicine, 2013.
- R. Lauche, S. Lange, H. Cramer, K. Wagner, T. Esch, J. Langhorst, G. Dobos, and A. Paul, “Changes in chronically ill patients’ self-management skills and resources following 14 days of inpatient treatment in a Department for Integrative Medicine: An observational pilot study,” European Journal of Integrative Medicine, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 165–170, 2013.
- Melissa D. Avery, “Current Resources for Evidence-Based Practice, March/April 2013,” Journal of Midwifery & Women's Health, vol. 58, no. 2, pp. 221–225, 2013.
- Melissa D. Avery, “Current Resources for Evidence-Based Practice March/April 2013,” Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. E44–E51, 2013.
- Holger Cramer, Romy Lauche, Jost Langhorst, Gustav Dobos, and Anna Paul, “Quality of Life and Mental Health in Patients with Chronic Diseases Who Regularly Practice Yoga and Those Who Do Not: A Case-Control Study,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.