- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 867494, 9 pages
Melanogenesis Inhibitor(s) from Phyla nodiflora Extract
1Department of Fragrance and Cosmetic Science, College of Pharmacy, Kaohsiung Medical University, Kaohsiung 80708, Taiwan
2Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, College of Medicine, National Taiwan University, Taipei 10063, Taiwan
3Department of Nursing, Division of Basic Medical Sciences, Chronic Diseases and Health Promotion Research Center, Chang Gung Institute of Technology, Chia-Yi 61363, Taiwan
Received 9 July 2012; Revised 7 September 2012; Accepted 14 October 2012
Academic Editor: R. Govindarajan
Copyright © 2012 Feng-Lin Yen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sang Suk Kim, Min-Jin Kim, Young Hun Choi, Byung Kok Kim, Kwang Sik Kim, Kyung Jin Park, Suk Man Park, Nam Ho Lee, and Chang-Gu Hyun, “Down-regulation of tyrosinase, TRP-1, TRP-2 and MITF expressions by citrus press-cakes in murine B16 F10 melanoma,” Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, vol. 3, no. 8, pp. 617–622, 2013.
- Hsin-Yi Peng, Chih-Chien Lin, Hsun-Yen Wang, Ying Shih, and Su-Tze Chou, “The Melanogenesis Alteration Effects of Achillea millefolium L. Essential Oil and Linalyl Acetate: Involvement of Oxidative Stress and the JNK and ERK Signaling Pathways in Melanoma Cells,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 4, 2014.
- Horng-Huey Ko, Yao-Chang Chiang, Ming-Horng Tsai, Chan-Jung Liang, Lee-Fen Hsu, Shu-Yu Li, Moo-Chin Wang, Feng-Lin Yen, and Chiang-Wen Lee, “Eupafolin, a skin whitening flavonoid isolated from Phyla nodiflora, downregulated melanogenesis: Role of MAPK and Akt pathways,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, vol. 151, no. 1, pp. 386–393, 2014.
- Fang-Ju Lin, Feng-Lin Yen, Pei-Chun Chen, Moo-Chin Wang, Chun-Nan Lin, Chiang-Wen Lee, and Horng-Huey Ko, “ HPLC-Fingerprints and Antioxidant Constituents of Phyla nodiflora ,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- A. Sudha, and P. Srinivasan, “Bioassay-Guided Isolation and Antioxidant Evaluation of Flavonoid Compound from Aerial Parts of Lippia nodiflora L.,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.