- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 875874, 10 pages
Results of a 2-Week Inpatient Stay at the Department for Internal and Integrative Medicine: An Observational Study
1Chair of Complementary and Integrative Medicine, University of Duisburg-Essen, 45276 Essen, Germany
2Institute for Medical Informatics, Biometry and Epidemiology, University Hospital of Essen, 45138 Essen, Germany
3Department for Internal and Integrative Medicine, Kliniken Essen-Mitte, 45276 Essen, Germany
4Department of Internal and Complementary Medicine, Immanuel Hospital Berlin, 14109 Berlin, Germany
Received 1 August 2012; Revised 10 September 2012; Accepted 19 September 2012
Academic Editor: Thomas Ostermann
Copyright © 2012 Romy Lauche et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tobias Romeyke, Hans Christoph Scheuer, and Harald Stummer, “Physiotherapy as one column of an integrative and interdisciplinary medical approach—Impact of the introduction of diagnosis related groups in Germany,” Complementary Therapies in Medicine, 2013.
- Holger Cramer, Romy Lauche, Jost Langhorst, Gustav Dobos, and Anna Paul, “Characteristics of patients with internal diseases who use relaxation techniques as a coping strategy,” Complementary Therapies in Medicine, 2013.
- R. Lauche, S. Lange, H. Cramer, K. Wagner, T. Esch, J. Langhorst, G. Dobos, and A. Paul, “Changes in chronically ill patients’ self-management skills and resources following 14 days of inpatient treatment in a Department for Integrative Medicine: An observational pilot study,” European Journal of Integrative Medicine, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 165–170, 2013.
- André-Michael Beer, Bernhard Uehleke, and Karl Rüdiger Wiebelitz, “The History of Inpatient Care in German Departments Focussing on Natural Healing,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Holger Cramer, Romy Lauche, Jost Langhorst, Gustav Dobos, and Anna Paul, “Quality of Life and Mental Health in Patients with Chronic Diseases Who Regularly Practice Yoga and Those Who Do Not: A Case-Control Study,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Holger Cramer, Romy Lauche, Jost Langhorst, Anna Paul, Andreas Michalsen, and Gustav Dobos, “Predictors of yoga use among internal medicine patients,” BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 172, 2013.