- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 878365, 8 pages
Inhibitory Activities of Cudrania tricuspidata Leaves on Pancreatic Lipase In Vitro and Lipolysis In Vivo
1Korean Medicine-Based Herbal Drug Research Group, Herbal Medicine Research Division, Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine (KIOM), Daejeon 305-811, Republic of Korea
2Department of Life Science, Gachon University, Seongnam, Kyonggi-do 461-701, Republic of Korea
Received 14 August 2012; Revised 18 October 2012; Accepted 11 November 2012
Academic Editor: R. Govindarajan
Copyright © 2012 Young Sook Kim et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xuli Wu, Weiyi He, Haiping Zhang, Yao Li, Zhigang Liu, and Zhendan He, “Acteoside: A lipase inhibitor from the Chinese tea Ligustrum purpurascens kudingcha,” Food Chemistry, 2013.
- Young Sook Kim, Yun Mi Lee, Joo Hwan Kim, and Jin Sook Kim, “Polygonum cuspidatum inhibits pancreatic lipase activity and adipogenesis via attenuation of lipid accumulation,” Bmc Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 13, 2013.