- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 878365, 8 pages
Inhibitory Activities of Cudrania tricuspidata Leaves on Pancreatic Lipase In Vitro and Lipolysis In Vivo
1Korean Medicine-Based Herbal Drug Research Group, Herbal Medicine Research Division, Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine (KIOM), Daejeon 305-811, Republic of Korea
2Department of Life Science, Gachon University, Seongnam, Kyonggi-do 461-701, Republic of Korea
Received 14 August 2012; Revised 18 October 2012; Accepted 11 November 2012
Academic Editor: R. Govindarajan
Copyright © 2012 Young Sook Kim et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xuli Wu, Weiyi He, Haiping Zhang, Yao Li, Zhigang Liu, and Zhendan He, “Acteoside: A lipase inhibitor from the Chinese tea Ligustrum purpurascens kudingcha,” Food Chemistry, 2013.
- Young Sook Kim, Yun Mi Lee, Joo Hwan Kim, and Jin Sook Kim, “Polygonum cuspidatum inhibits pancreatic lipase activity and adipogenesis via attenuation of lipid accumulation,” Bmc Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 13, 2013.
- Yoon-Young Sung, Dong-Seon Kim, Goya Choi, Seung-Hyung Kim, and Ho Kyoung Kim, “Dohaekseunggi-tang extract inhibits obesity, hyperlipidemia, and hypertension in high-fat diet-induced obese mice,” Bmc Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 14, 2014.
- Ptb Pham Thi Be Tu, and Shinkichi Tawata, “Anti-Obesity Effects of Hispidin and Alpinia zerumbet Bioactives in 3T3-L1 Adipocytes,” Molecules, vol. 19, no. 10, pp. 16656–16671, 2014.
- Angel Josabad Alonso-Castro, Fabiola Domínguez, Juan Ramón Zapata-Morales, and Candy Carranza-Álvarez, “Plants used in the traditional medicine of Mesoamerica (Mexico and central America) and the Caribbean for the treatment of obesity,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2015.
- Jong-Eun Kim, and Ki Won Lee, “Silkworm Thorn Stem Extract Targets RSK2 and Suppresses Solar UV-Induced Cyclooxygenase-2 Expression,” International Journal Of Molecular Sciences, vol. 16, no. 10, pp. 25096–25107, 2015.
- Yuri Lee, Jisun Oh, and Yong-Seob Jeong, “Lactobacillus plantarum-mediated conversion of flavonoid glycosides into flavonols, quercetin, and kaempferol in Cudrania tricuspidata leaves,” Food Science And Biotechnology, vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 1817–1821, 2015.
- Ok-Kyung Kim, Da-Eun Nam, Woojin Jun, and Jeongmin Lee, “Cudrania tricuspidata water extract improved obesity-induced hepatic insulin resistance in db/db mice by suppressing ER stress and inflammation,” Food & Nutrition Research, vol. 59, 2015.
- Atefehalsadat Seyedan, Mohammed Abdullah Alshawsh, Mustafa Ahmed Alshagga, Sanaz Koosha, and Zahurin Mohamed, “Medicinal Plants and Their Inhibitory Activities against Pancreatic Lipase: A Review,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2015, pp. 1–13, 2015.
- Ok-Kyung Kim, Woojin Jun, and Jeongmin Lee, “Effect of Cudrania tricuspidata and Kaempferol in Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress-Induced Inflammation and Hepatic Insulin Resistance in HepG2 Cells,” Nutrients, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 60, 2016.
- Dae Hoon Kim, Sooung Lee, Youn Wook Chung, Byeong Mo Kim, Hanseul Kim, Kunhong Kim, and Kyung Mi Yang, “ Antiobesity and Antidiabetes Effects of a Cudrania tricuspidata Hydrophilic Extract Presenting PTP1B Inhibitory Potential ,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2016, pp. 1–11, 2016.