- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 902578, 16 pages
Prescription of Chinese Herbal Medicine and Selection of Acupoints in Pattern-Based Traditional Chinese Medicine Treatment for Insomnia: A Systematic Review
1Department of Psychiatry, University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong
2School of Chinese Medicine, Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong
3School of Chinese Medicine, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
4Chinese Medicine Section, Hospital Authority, Hong Kong
Received 13 July 2012; Revised 13 October 2012; Accepted 20 October 2012
Academic Editor: Jianping Liu
Copyright © 2012 Wing-Fai Yeung et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Abhijit Dey, and Amrita Dey, “Phytotherapy against insomnia: Extravagant claims or an alternative medicine?,” Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 148–150, 2013.
- Bih-Ru Wang, Yuh-Lih Chang, Tzeng-Ji Chen, Jen-Hwey Chiu, Jing Chong Wu, Min-Shan Wu, Chia-Lin Chou, and Yueh-Ching Chou, “Coprescription of Chinese herbal medicine and Western medication among female patients with breast cancer in Taiwan: analysis of national insurance claims,” Patient Preference and Adherence, vol. 8, pp. 671–682, 2014.