- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 908601, 12 pages
Herbal Compound “Songyou Yin” Renders Hepatocellular Carcinoma Sensitive to Oxaliplatin through Inhibition of Stemness
1Liver Cancer Institute, Zhongshan Hospital, Fudan University and Key Laboratory of Carcinogenesis and Cancer Invasion, Ministry of Education, 180 Fenglin Road, Shanghai 200032, China
2Institutes of Biomedical Sciences, Fudan University, Shanghai 200032, China
Received 12 October 2012; Accepted 12 November 2012
Academic Editor: Hui-Fen Liao
Copyright © 2012 Qing-An Jia et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Qing-An Jia, Zhi-Ming Wang, Zheng-Gang Ren, Yang Bu, Xiao-Ying Xie, Yan-Hong Wang, Lan Zhang, Qiang-Bo Zhang, Tong-Chun Xue, Li-Fen Deng, and Zhao-You Tang, “Herbal compound "Songyou Yin" attenuates hepatoma cell invasiveness and met astasis through downregulation of cytokines secreted by activated hepatic s tellate cells,” Bmc Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 13, 2013.
- Zhidong Wang, Jun Li, Yuanyuan Ji, Peng An, Shu Zhang, and Zongfang Li, “Traditional Herbal Medicine: A Review of Potential of Inhibitory Hepatocellular Carcinoma in Basic Research and Clinical Trial,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.