- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 912028, 7 pages
Topical Apigenin Alleviates Cutaneous Inflammation in Murine Models
1The Center for Skin Physiology Research, Dalian Skin Disease Hospital, Liaoning 116021, China
2Dermatology Service, Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Department of Dermatology, University of California, San Francisco, 4150 Clement Street, San Francisco, CA 94121, USA
Received 24 July 2012; Revised 10 October 2012; Accepted 18 October 2012
Academic Editor: Wagner Vilegas
Copyright © 2012 Mao-Qiang Man et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ipek Süntar, Esra Küpeli Akkol, Hikmet Keles, Erdem Yesilada, and Satyajit D. Sarker, “Exploration of the wound healing potential of Helichrysum graveolens (Bieb.) Sweet: Isolation of apigenin as an active component,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2013.
- George Man, Theodora M. Mauro, Peggy L. Kim, Melanie Hupe, Yongjiao Zhai, Richard Sun, Debbie Crumrine, Carolyn Cheung, Almudena Nuno-Gonzalez, Peter M. Elias, and Mao-Qiang Man, “Topical hesperidin prevents glucocorticoid-induced abnormalities in epidermal barrier function in murine skin,” Experimental Dermatology, vol. 23, no. 9, pp. 645–651, 2014.
- Venkatachalaiah Srinivasa, Mahalingam S. Sundaram, Sebastian Anusha, Mahadevappa Hemshekhar, Siddaiah Chandra Nayaka, Kempaiah Kemparaju, Basappa Basappa, Kesturu S. Girish, and Kanchugarakoppal S. Rangappa, “Novel Apigenin Based Small Molecule that Targets Snake Venom Metalloproteases,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 9, 2014.
- Enting Wang, Fang Chen, Xiaosong Hu, and Yuan Yuan, “Protective effects of apigenin against furan-induced toxicity in mice,” Food & Function, vol. 5, no. 8, pp. 1804–1812, 2014.