- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 921684, 11 pages
Effects of Extracts from Trifolium medium L. and Trifolium pratense L. on Development of Estrogen Deficiency-Induced Osteoporosis in Rats
1Department of Pharmacology, Medical University of Silesia, Katowice, Jagiellońska 4, 41-200 Sosnowiec, Poland
2Department of Pharmacognosy with Medicinal Plant Unit, Medical University of Lublin, Chodźki 1, 20-093 Lublin, Poland
Received 13 July 2012; Revised 28 September 2012; Accepted 28 September 2012
Academic Editor: HuanBiao Mo
Copyright © 2012 Urszula Cegieła et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Stefanie Lutter, Katja Schmalbach, Harald L. Esch, and Leane Lehmann, “The isoflavone irilone contributes to the estrogenic potential of dietary supplements containing red clover,” Archives of Toxicology, 2013.
- Joanna Folwarczna, Maria Pytlik, Maria Zych, Urszula Cegiela, Ilona Kaczmarczyk-Sedlak, Barbara Nowinska, and Leszek Sliwinski, “Favorable effect of moderate dose caffeine on the skeletal system in ovariectomized rats,” Molecular Nutrition & Food Research, 2013.
- Ilona Kaczmarczyk-Sedlak, Weronika Wojnar, Maria Zych, Ewa Ozimina-Kaminska, Joanna Taranowicz, and Agata Siwek, “Effect of Formononetin on Mechanical Properties and Chemical Composition of Bones in Rats with Ovariectomy-Induced Osteoporosis,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Joanna Folwarczna, Maria Zych, Barbara Nowińska, Maria Pytlik, and Aleksandra Janas, “Unfavorable effect of trigonelline, an alkaloid present in coffee and fenugreek, on bone mechanical properties in estrogen-deficient rats,” Molecular Nutrition & Food Research, 2014.
- Justyna Fronczek-Sokół, and Maria Pytlik, “Effect of glimepiride on the skeletal system of ovariectomized and non-ovariectomized rats,” Pharmacological Reports, 2014.