- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 923925, 10 pages
Tai-Chi for Residential Patients with Schizophrenia on Movement Coordination, Negative Symptoms, and Functioning: A Pilot Randomized Controlled Trial
1Department of Social Work and Social Administration, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
2Centre on Behavioral Health, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
3The Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Providence Garden for Rehab, Hong Kong
Received 18 April 2012; Accepted 7 August 2012
Academic Editor: Jörg Melzer
Copyright © 2012 Rainbow T. H. Ho et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Felicity L. Bishop, and Michelle M. Holmes, “Mixed Methods in CAM Research: A Systematic Review of Studies Published in 2012,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Elisa Vera-Garcia, Fermín Mayoral-Cleries, Davy Vancampfort, Brendon Stubbs, and Antonio I. Cuesta-Vargas, “A systematic review of the benefits of physical therapy within a multidisciplinary care approach for people with schizophrenia: An update,” Psychiatry Research, 2015.
- Guohua Zheng, Shuzhen Li, Maomao Huang, Feiwen Liu, Jing Tao, and Lidian Chen, “The Effect of Tai Chi Training on Cardiorespiratory Fitness in Healthy Adults: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 2, 2015.
- Mike K. T. Cheung, Anchor T. F. Hung, Peter K. K. Poon, Daniel Y. T. Fong, Leonard S. W. Li, Eddie S. L. Chow, Zhuo-Ying Qiu, and Tsan-Hon Liou, “Validation of the World Health Organization Assessment Schedule II Chinese Traditional Version (WHODAS II CT) in persons with disabilities and chronic,” Disability And Rehabilitation, vol. 37, no. 20, pp. 1902–1907, 2015.