- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 930192, 6 pages
Characteristics and Clinical Managements of Chronic Skin Ulcers Based on Traditional Chinese Medicine
Department of Dermatology, Yueyang Hospital of Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 200437, China
Received 19 February 2012; Revised 9 March 2012; Accepted 10 March 2012
Academic Editor: Esra Küpeli Akkol
Copyright © 2012 Fu-Lun Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. A. Fonder, G. S. Lazarus, D. A. Cowan, B. Aronson-Cook, A. R. Kohli, and A. J. Mamelak, “Treating the chronic wound: a practical approach to the care of nonhealing wounds and wound care dressings,” Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, vol. 58, no. 2, pp. 185–206, 2008.
- A. Harsha, O. Stojadinovic, H. Brem et al., “ADAM12: a potential target for the treatment of chronic wounds,” Journal of Molecular Medicine, vol. 86, no. 8, pp. 961–969, 2008.
- D. J. Margolis, W. Bilker, J. Santanna, and M. Baumgarten, “Venous leg ulcer: incidence and prevalence in the elderly,” Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, vol. 46, no. 3, pp. 381–386, 2002.
- X. B. Fu, “The further emphasis on the development and treatment of chronic refractory skin ulcers,” Chinese Journal of Traumatology, vol. 20, no. 8, pp. 449–451, 2004.
- M. Zhang and Y. Wang, “The discussion of using Qu Fu Sheng Ji theory to treat chronic refractory skin ulcers,” Guanming Journal of Traditional Medicine, vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 794–796, 2009.
- Z. Y. Wang and Y. Zhang, “The experience of Qu Yu Sheng Ji method in treating of chronic ulcers used by professor Yunjun Tang,” New Chinese Traditional Medicine, no. 6, pp. 13–14, 2002.
- B. Li, F.-L. Li, and K.-Q. Zhao, “Investigation of connective mathematics model on chronic cutaneous ulcer in traditional Chinese medicine syndrome differentiation,” Chinese Journal of Dermatovenerology of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 4–7, 2010.
- B. Li, “The observation of the effects of Shengji Huayu recipe in the treatment of limber chronic ulcer,” Liaoning Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, no. 8, pp. 359–360, 2000.
- B. Li, Z. Y. Wang, X. L. Xiao, F. L. Li, and B. Fan, “Effects of Shengji Huayu recipe and its decomposed formulas on synthesis of collagen types I and III in granulation tissue of rats in early wound healing,” Journal of Chinese Integrative Medicine, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 216–219, 2005.
- Y. J. Wang and H. F. Que, “Clinical study of syndrome differentiation standards for chronic skin ulcer of lower limbs,” Journal of Chinese Integrative Medicine, vol. 7, no. 12, pp. 1139–1144, 2009.
- S. Schreml, R. M. Szeimies, L. Prantl, S. Karrer, M. Landthaler, and P. Babilas, “Oxygen in acute and chronic wound healing,” British Journal of Dermatology, vol. 163, no. 2, pp. 257–268, 2010.
- F. L. Li, H. Deng, H. W. Wang et al., “Effects of external application of chinese medicine on diabetic ulcers and the expressions of β-catenin, c-myc and K6,” Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 261–266, 2011.
- J. N. Xu, H. F. Que, and H. J. Tang, “Effects and action mechanisms of Buyang Huanwu decoction in wound healing of chronic skin ulcers of rats,” Journal of Chinese Integrative Medicine, vol. 7, no. 12, pp. 1145–1149, 2009.
- X. L. Xiao, Z. Y. Wang, H. J. Tang, and X. D. Liu, “Effects of Fuhuang Shengji Yuchuang ointment on expressions of types I and III collagens in granulation tissue of wound in rats with diabetes,” Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Xue Bao, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 366–371, 2009.
- F. L. Li, B. Li, Z. Y. Wang, B. Fan, W. B. Xu, and R. Xu, “Effect of resolving stagnation and promoting granulation therapy on expressions of bax and Bcl-2 in granulation tissue of diabetic rats during wound healing,” Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Xue Bao, vol. 5, no. 6, pp. 661–664, 2007.
- Z. Y. Wang, X. L. Luo, and C. P. He, “Management of burn wounds with Hippophae rhamnoides oil,” Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 124–125, 2006.
- M. Chen, H. Zheng, L. P. Yin, and C. G. Xie, “Is oral administration of Chinese herbal medicine effective and safe as an adjunctive therapy for managing diabetic foot ulcers? A systematic review and meta-analysis,” Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, vol. 16, no. 8, pp. 889–898, 2010.