- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 930908, 2 pages
Application of Complementary and Alternative Medicine on Neurodegenerative Disorders: Current Status and Future Prospects
1School of Chinese Medicine, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
2Division of Life Science, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong
3Faculty of Pharmacy, The University of Sydney, Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia
4Centre for Complementary Medicine Research, University of Western Sydney, Sydney, NSW 2560, Australia
5Department of Pharmacognosy, Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Graz, 8010 Graz, Austria
Received 6 November 2012; Accepted 6 November 2012
Copyright © 2012 Paul Siu-Po Ip et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sandeep Vasant More, Hemant Kumar, Seong Mook Kang, Soo-Yeol Song, Kippeum Lee, and Dong-Kug Choi, “Advances in Neuroprotective Ingredients of Medicinal Herbs by Using Cellular and Animal Models of Parkinson’s Disease,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–15, 2013.
- Xi-Ran He, Quan Wang, and Ping-Ping Li, “Acupuncture and moxibustion for cancer-related fatigue: A systematic review and meta-analysis,” Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 3067–3074, 2013.
- Dandan Gong, Juan Xu, and Yu Fan, “Meta-analysis of clinical trials of oral Chinese herbal prescriptions for treatment of vascular dementia based on mini mental state examination scores,” European Journal of Integrative Medicine, 2014.
- J. K. Akintunde, and G. Oboh, “Subchronic exposure to leachate activates key markers linked with neurological disorder in Wistar male rat,” Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2015.