- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 934085, 11 pages
Partly Separated Activations in the Spatial Distribution between de-qi and Sharp Pain during Acupuncture Stimulation: An fMRI-Based Study
1Life Sciences Research Center, School of Life Sciences and Technology, Xidian University, Xi'an, Shaanxi 710071, China
2Huaxi MR Research Center (HMRRC), Department of Radiology, Center for Medical Imaging, West China Hospital of Sichuan University, Chengdu, Sichuan 610041, China
3Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100190, China
Received 9 October 2012; Revised 4 December 2012; Accepted 5 December 2012
Academic Editor: Gerhard Litscher
Copyright © 2012 Jinbo Sun et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jinbo Sun, Yuanqiang Zhu, Yang Yang, Lingmin Jin, Karen M. von Deneen, Wei Qin, and Jie Tian, “What Is the de-qi-Related Pattern of BOLD Responses? A Review of Acupuncture Studies in fMRI,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Ling-min Jin, Cai-juan Qin, Lei Lan, Jin-bo Sun, Fang Zeng, Yuan-qiang Zhu, Shu-guang Yu, Hai-yan Yin, and Yong Tang, “Local Anesthesia at ST36 to Reveal Responding Brain Areas to deqi,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.