- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 936459, 7 pages
Chinese Herbal Medicine Liu Jun Zi Tang and Xiang Sha Liu Jun Zi Tang for Functional Dyspepsia: Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials
1Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Southern Hospital, Southern Medical University, 1838 North Guangzhou Avenue, Guangdong, Guangzhou 510515, China
2School of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Southern Medical University, 1838 North Guangzhou Avenue, Guangdong, Guangzhou 510515, China
3Department of Science and Technology, Southern Medical University, 1838 North Guangzhou Avenue, Guangdong, Guangzhou 510515, China
Received 9 August 2012; Revised 15 October 2012; Accepted 26 October 2012
Academic Editor: Il-Moo Chang
Copyright © 2012 Ya Xiao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Remy Meier, Peter Hengstler, Felix Weber, Hermann Maurer, Cordelia Bommeli, and Reto Brignoli, “The Tibetan Herbal Formula Padma Digestin in Functional Dyspepsia: An Open-Label Study,” Forschende Komplementarmedizin, vol. 20, pp. 2–7, 2013.
- F. Cremonini, “Standardized herbal treatments on functional bowel disorders: moving from putative mechanisms of action to controlled clinical trials,” Neurogastroenterology & Motility, vol. 26, no. 7, pp. 893–900, 2014.
- Lixin Wang, Sachiko Mogami, Hiroshi Karasawa, Chihiro Yamada, Seiichi Yakabi, Koji Yakabi, Tomohisa Hattori, and Yvette Taché, “Preventive effect of rikkunshito on gastric motor function inhibited by L-dopa in rats,” Peptides, 2014.
- Yuan-Wen Lee, Ta-Liang Chen, Yu-Ru Vernon Shih, Chu-Lin Tsai, Chuen-Chau Chang, Hung-Hua Liang, Sung-Hui Tseng, Shu-Chen Chien, and Ching-Chiung Wang, “Adjunctive traditional Chinese medicine therapy improves survival in patients with advanced breast cancer: A population-based study,” Cancer, 2014.
- Bih-Ru Wang, Yuh-Lih Chang, Tzeng-Ji Chen, Jen-Hwey Chiu, Jing Chong Wu, Min-Shan Wu, Chia-Lin Chou, and Yueh-Ching Chou, “Coprescription of Chinese herbal medicine and Western medication among female patients with breast cancer in Taiwan: analysis of national insurance claims,” Patient Preference and Adherence, vol. 8, pp. 671–682, 2014.