- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 937605, 7 pages
Resveratrol Produces Neurotrophic Effects on Cultured Dopaminergic Neurons through Prompting Astroglial BDNF and GDNF Release
1Department of Pharmacology and Key Lab of Basic Pharmacology of Guizhou, Zunyi Medical College, Zunyi 563099, China
2Pharmacy School, Zunyi Meidcal College, Zunyi 563099, China
3University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS 66160, USA
Received 12 September 2012; Revised 29 October 2012; Accepted 30 October 2012
Academic Editor: Olumayokun A. Olajide
Copyright © 2012 Feng Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Avindra Nath, “Neurotrophin Strategies for Neuroprotection: Are They Sufficient?,” Journal of Neuroimmune Pharmacology, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 182–194, 2014.
- Pamela Brambilla Bagatini, Léder Leal Xavier, Laura Tartari Neves, Lisiani Saur, Sílvia Barbosa, Pedro Porto Alegre Baptista, Otávio Américo Augustin, Priscylla Nunes de Senna, Régis Gemerasca Mestriner, André Arigony Souto, and Matilde Achaval, “Resveratrol prevents akinesia and restores neuronal tyrosine hydroxylase immunoreactivity in the substantia nigra pars compacta of diabetic rats,” Brain Research, 2014.