- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 945910, 10 pages
Development and Validation of the Quality-of-Life Assessment System for Lung Cancer Based on Traditional Chinese Medicine
1School of Humanities and Management and Research Center on Quality of Life and Applied Psychology, Guangdong Medical College, Dongguan 523808, China
2Longhua Hospital, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 725 South Wanping Road, Shanghai 200032, China
Received 22 August 2012; Revised 11 October 2012; Accepted 20 November 2012
Academic Editor: Christopher G. Lis
Copyright © 2012 Chonghua Wan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Weidong Li, Cihui Chen, Shakir M. Saud, Liang Geng, Ge Zhang, Rui Liu, and Baojin Hua, “Fei-Liu-Ping ointment inhibits lung cancer growth and invasion by suppressing tumor inflammatory microenvironment,” Bmc Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 14, 2014.
- M.K. Hyde, S.K. Chambers, D. Shum, D. Ip, and J. Dunn, “Psycho-oncology assessment in Chinese populations: a systematic review of quality of life and psychosocial measures,” European Journal of Cancer Care, 2015.