- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 950757, 8 pages
Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicines for Treating HIV Infections and AIDS
1Center of AIDS Treatment with Traditional Chinese Medicine, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, 16 Dongzhimennei South Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100700, China
2Department of Diagnosis with Chinese Medicine, University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Beijing 100029, China
3Institute of Basic Research in Clinical Medicine, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, Beijing 100700, China
Received 16 July 2012; Revised 1 December 2012; Accepted 7 December 2012
Academic Editor: Ching Liang Hsieh
Copyright © 2012 Wen Zou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jianguo Liang, Jianping Chen, Zhiwu Tan, Jie Peng, Xiao Zheng, Kenji Nishiura, Jenny Ng, Zhiyu Wang, Dongmei Wang, Zhiwei Chen, and Li Liu, “Extracts of the medicinal herb Sanguisorba officinalis inhibit the entry of human immunodeficiency virus-1,” Journal of Food and Drug Analysis, 2013.
- Lin-Hu Ye, Xiao-Xi He, Ling-Ti Kong, Yong-Hong Liao, Rui-Le Pan, Bin-Xin Xiao, Xin-Min Liu, and Qi Chang, “Identification and characterization of potent CYP2D6 inhibitors in lotus leaves,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2014.