- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 958145, 8 pages
Hemodynamic Changes in the Brachial Artery Induced by Acupuncture Stimulation on the Lower Limbs: A Single-Blind Randomized Controlled Trial
Department of Traditional Asian Medicine, Graduate School of Medicine, Tohoku University, Sendai 980-8575, Japan
Received 9 August 2012; Revised 16 October 2012; Accepted 30 October 2012
Academic Editor: Wolfgang Schwarz
Copyright © 2012 Masashi Watanabe et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Soichiro Kaneko, Masashi Watanabe, Shin Takayama, Takehiro Numata, Takashi Seki, Junichi Tanaka, Seiki Kanemura, Yutaka Kagaya, Tadashi Ishii, Yoshitaka Kimura, and Nobuo Yaegashi, “Heart Rate Variability and Hemodynamic Change in the Superior Mesenteric Artery by Acupuncture Stimulation of Lower Limb Points: A Randomized Crossover Trial,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Jun Matsumoto-Miyazaki, Nagisa Miyazaki, Hiroaki Ushikoshi, Takahide Nawa, Gakuro Yoshida, Ichijiro Murata, Shinji Ogura, and Shinya Minatoguchi, “Traditional Thermal Therapy with Indirect Moxibustion Decreases Renal Arterial Resistive Index,” Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, vol. 20, no. 9, pp. 693–697, 2014.
- Min Jung Lee, Minhee Jang, Jonghee Choi, Gihyun Lee, Hyun Jung Min, Won-Seok Chung, Jong-In Kim, Youngheun Jee, Younbyoung Chae, Sung-Hoon Kim, Sung Joong Lee, and Ik-Hyun Cho, “Bee Venom Acupuncture Alleviates Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis by Upregulating Regulatory T Cells and Suppressing Th1 and Th17 Responses,” Molecular Neurobiology, 2015.
- Jun Matsumoto-Miyazaki, Nagisa Miyazaki, Ichijiro Murata, Gakuro Yoshida, Hiroaki Ushikoshi, Shinji Ogura, and Shinya Minatoguchi, “Traditional Thermal Therapy with Indirect Moxibustion Decreases Renal Arterial Resistive Index in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease,” The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 2016.