- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 967573, 6 pages
Effects of Extract from Mangifera indica Leaf on Monosodium Urate Crystal-Induced Gouty Arthritis in Rats
People’s Hospital of Zhengzhou, Henan Province, Zhengzhou 450003, China
Received 14 September 2012; Revised 21 October 2012; Accepted 24 October 2012
Academic Editor: Carlo Ventura
Copyright © 2012 Yan Jiang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lvyi Chen, Zhou Lan, Shuwei Ma, Ling Zhao, and Xinzhou Yang, “Attenuation of Gouty Arthritis by Emodinol in Monosodium Urate Crystal-Treated Mice,” Planta Medica, vol. 79, no. 8, pp. 634–638, 2013.
- Yi Zhang, Lifeng Han, Dandan Ge, Xuefeng Liu, Erwei Liu, Chunhua Wu, Xiumei Gao, and Tao Wang, “Isolation, structural elucidation, MS profiling, and evaluation of triglyceride accumulation inhibitory effects of benzophenone C-glucosides from leaves of Mangifera indica L.,” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, vol. 61, no. 8, pp. 1884–1895, 2013.
- X. Ling, and W. Bochu, “A review of phytotherapy of gout: perspective of new pharmacological treatments,” Pharmazie, vol. 69, no. 4, pp. 243–256, 2014.
- Huilian Huang, Min Liu, and Pei Chen, “Recent Advances in Ultra-High Performance Liquid Chromatography for the Analysis of Traditional Chinese Medicine,” Analytical Letters, pp. 140317074353002, 2014.