- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 969476, 8 pages
Karyotype and DNA-Methylation Responses in Myelodysplastic Syndromes following Treatment with Traditional Chinese Formula Containing Arsenic
National Hematological Medical Center of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Department of Hematology, Xiyuan Hospital, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, Beijing 100091, China
Received 30 July 2012; Revised 3 September 2012; Accepted 10 September 2012
Academic Editor: Shao Li
Copyright © 2012 Sun Shuzhen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rou Ma, “Treating exploration and prospect on myelodysplastic syndromes,” Journal of Leukemia and Lymphoma, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 85–87, 2013.
- Xiao-Mei Hu, Bo Yuan, Sachiko Tanaka, Min-Min Song, Kenji Onda, Kaoru Tohyama, Ai-Xiang Zhou, Hiroo Toyoda, and Toshihiko Hirano, “Arsenic disulfide-triggered apoptosis and erythroid differentiation in myelodysplastic syndrome and acute myeloid leukemia cell lines,” Hematology, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 352–360, 2014.