- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 978127, 9 pages
Cardioprotective Effects of Qishenyiqi Mediated by Angiotensin II Type 1 Receptor Blockade and Enhancing Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme 2
1Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, Bei San Huan Dong Lu 11, Chao Yang District, Beijing 100029, China
2State Key Laboratory of Proteomics, Beijing Proteome Research Center, Institute of Radiation Medicine, Beijing 100850, China
Received 24 July 2012; Revised 15 October 2012; Accepted 22 October 2012
Academic Editor: Ching Liang Hsieh
Copyright © 2012 Yong Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yong Wang, Chun Li, Yuli Ouyang, Tianjiao Shi, Xiaomin Yang, Junda Yu, Qi Qiu, Jing Han, Yan Wu, Binghua Tang, and Wei Wang, “QSYQ Attenuates Oxidative Stress and Apoptosis Induced Heart Remodeling Rats through Different Subtypes of NADPH-Oxidase,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Yan-qi Han, Jing Wang, Qing-xin Cui, Li-qiang Wang, Bin-feng Cheng, Hong-zhi Zhao, Gang Bai, and Guo-an Luo, “Absorption, metabolism and effect of compatibility on absorption of qisheny iqi dropping pill,” Biomedical Chromatography, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 554–563, 2014.