- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 978127, 9 pages
Cardioprotective Effects of Qishenyiqi Mediated by Angiotensin II Type 1 Receptor Blockade and Enhancing Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme 2
1Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, Bei San Huan Dong Lu 11, Chao Yang District, Beijing 100029, China
2State Key Laboratory of Proteomics, Beijing Proteome Research Center, Institute of Radiation Medicine, Beijing 100850, China
Received 24 July 2012; Revised 15 October 2012; Accepted 22 October 2012
Academic Editor: Ching Liang Hsieh
Copyright © 2012 Yong Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yong Wang, Chun Li, Yuli Ouyang, Tianjiao Shi, Xiaomin Yang, Junda Yu, Qi Qiu, Jing Han, Yan Wu, Binghua Tang, and Wei Wang, “QSYQ Attenuates Oxidative Stress and Apoptosis Induced Heart Remodeling Rats through Different Subtypes of NADPH-Oxidase,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Yan-qi Han, Jing Wang, Qing-xin Cui, Li-qiang Wang, Bin-feng Cheng, Hong-zhi Zhao, Min Jiang, Gang Bai, and Guo-an Luo, “Absorption, metabolism and effect of compatibility on absorption of qishenyiqi dropping pill,” Biomedical Chromatography, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 554–563, 2014.
- Limin Feng, Shujun Fu, Wuxun Du, Baohe Wang, Lifeng Li, Mingdan Zhu, Changyu Liu, and Jianping Zhang, “Validation and Application of an Rapid HPLC-MS Method for the Determination of Salvianic Acid A in Human Plasma,” Journal Of Chromatographic Science, vol. 53, no. 5, pp. 771–777, 2015.
- Yong Wang, Chun Li, Qiyan Wang, Tianjiao Shi, Jing Wang, Hui Chen, Yan Wu, Jing Han, Shuzhen Guo, Yuanyuan Wang, and Wei Wang, “Danqi Pill regulates lipid metabolism disorder induced by myocardial ischemia through FATP-CPTI pathway,” Bmc Complementary And Alternative Medicine, vol. 15, 2015.
- Jing Wang, Linghui Lu, Yong Wang, Yan Wu, Jing Han, Wei Wang, Chun Li, and Pengfei Tu, “Qishenyiqi Dropping Pill attenuates myocardial fibrosis in rats by inhibiting RAAS-mediated arachidonic acid inflammation,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2015.
- Jing Wang, Chun Li, Yuan Cao, Qiyan Wang, Linghui Lu, Hong Chang, Yan Wu, Jing Han, Wei Wang, Pengfei Tu, and Yong Wang, “Mechanism of QSYQ on anti-apoptosis mediated by different subtypes of cyclooxygenase in AMI induced heart failure rats,” Bmc Complementary And Alternative Medicine, vol. 15, 2015.
- Zhongyang Liu, Feifei Guo, Yong Wang, Chun Li, Xinlei Zhang, Honglei Li, Lihong Diao, Jiangyong Gu, Wei Wang, Dong Li, and Fuchu He, “BATMAN-TCM: a Bioinformatics Analysis Tool for Molecular mechANism of Traditional Chinese Medicine,” Scientific Reports, vol. 6, 2016.