- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 983258, 10 pages
Frequency of Yoga Practice Predicts Health: Results of a National Survey of Yoga Practitioners
1University of Maryland School of Nursing, 655 West Lombard Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
2National Institutes of Health Clinical Center, 10 Center Drive, Room 2B13, MSC 1151, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Received 22 April 2012; Accepted 20 June 2012
Academic Editor: Sat Bir S. Khalsa
Copyright © 2012 Alyson Ross et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Alyson Ross, Erika Friedmann, Margaret Bevans, and Sue Thomas, “National survey of yoga practitioners: Mental and physical health benefits,” Complementary Therapies in Medicine, 2013.
- Michael J. Mackenzie, Linda E. Carlson, Panteleimon Ekkekakis, David M. Paskevich, and S. Nicole Culos-Reed, “Affect and Mindfulness as Predictors of Change in Mood Disturbance, Stress Symptoms, and Quality of Life in a Community-Based Yoga Program for Cancer Survivors,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Holger Cramer, Romy Lauche, Jost Langhorst, Gustav Dobos, and Anna Paul, “Quality of Life and Mental Health in Patients with Chronic Diseases Who Regularly Practice Yoga and Those Who Do Not: A Case-Control Study,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.