- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 985151, 10 pages
Epimedium koreanum Nakai Water Extract Exhibits Antiviral Activity against Porcine Epidermic Diarrhea Virus In Vitro and In Vivo
1Korean Medicine (KM)-Based Herbal Drug Research Group, Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 305-811, Republic of Korea
2Optifarm Solution, 48 Songnam-ri, Seonggeo-eup, Seobuk-gu, Cheonan-si 331-834, Chungcheongnam-do, Republic of Korea
Received 18 May 2012; Revised 19 October 2012; Accepted 6 November 2012
Academic Editor: Virginia S. Martino
Copyright © 2012 Won-Kyung Cho et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Junjiang Fu, Luquan Yang, Md Asaduzzaman Khan, and Zhiqiang Mei, “Genetic characterization and authentication of Lonicera japonica Thunb. by using improved RAPD analysis,” Molecular Biology Reports, vol. 40, no. 10, pp. 5993–5999, 2013.
- Songlin Zeng, Huan Zhang, Zhen Ding, Rui Luo, Kang An, Lianzeng Liu, Jing Bi, Huanchun Chen, Shaobo Xiao, and Liurong Fang, “Proteome analysis of porcine epidemic diarrhea virus (PEDV)-infected Vero cells,” Proteomics, 2015.
- Won-Kyung Cho, Prasanna Weeratunga, Byeong-Hoon Lee, Jun-Seol Park, Chul-Joong Kim, Jin Yeul Ma, and Jong-Soo Lee, “Epimedium koreanum Nakai Displays Broad Spectrum of Antiviral Activity in Vitro and in Vivo by Inducing Cellular Antiviral State,” Viruses-Basel, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 352–377, 2015.